Consolidate Logs From Multiple Sources Into A Single Location With Our Syslog Server
Syslog Server - Manage Complex Networks Easily
Advantal’s SysLog server monitors incoming Syslog messages and decodes the messages for logging purposes.
Syslog messages usually include information to help identify basic information about where, when, and why the log was sent: ip address, timestamp, and the actual log message.
Syslog messages also have a severity level field. The severity level indicates how important the message is deemed to be. A severity of “0” is an emergency, “1” is an alert that needs immediate action, and the scale continues right down to “6” and “7” – informational and debug messages.
Our syslog server simplifies log management, and helps admins filter and focus on messages that truly matter. If you want to understand the benefits of syslog server for your business, then get in touch with our experts for a free consultation today.
– It is ready for IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
– It supports syslog over UDP and over TCP.
– It supports processing syslog in 24/7 mode as a linux service.
– It allows you to view syslog data remotely from anywhere with secure Web access, and enables you to create and save custom views using custom filters and highlighting rules.
– It enables you to create advanced alerts based on syslog message content, message volume, or meta data and perform conditional email alerting.
– It enables you to connect easily to the database of your choice with universal connectivity to JDBC-compliant databases, giving you complete flexibility for external reporting and analysis.
– It enables you to automatically send email, forward messages, trigger audible alarms, send SNMP trap messages, and page IT staff based on syslog message content.
– Syslog Server allows you to schedule automated log archival, clean-ups, and scripts, including options for compression and encryption which allow you to comply with log retention requirements in SOX, HIPAA, PCI-DSS and other regulations.
– Syslog Server enables you to perform pre- and post- processing of syslog messaging.
– It facilitates performing advanced message filtering by host name, host IP address, priority, message text keyword, or time of day.
– Makes it simple and easy to view and produce graphs of syslog statistics over specific time periods.
– High-performance architecture allows the syslog sever to process several thousands of syslogs per second.
– It supports secure logging using SSL/TLS.
Why Choose Advantal's Advanced Syslog Servers?
– Advantal’s syslog server allows admins to monitor, manage, and store logs easily with an easy-to-use management console and web access for log display.
– The Syslog Server also includes log archival features that allow you to comply with regulations by securing, compressing, moving and purging logs, exactly as specified in your log retention policy.
– The Syslog Server provides an intelligent alert functionality to help you get notified when a syslog with a predefined criteria is met – based on time, type of syslog message, syslog source, etc
– The Syslog Server has an integrated scheduler that allows you to schedule and run automated archival and clean-up tasks.
– The Syslog Server allows you to forward syslog messages to servers, databases, other syslog servers, and even to SIEM systems.
Have a Project or Idea?
Connect with Us