Rich and Robust Authentication, Authorization and Accounting Implementations That Enables A Wide Range of Application Clients
AAA Captive Portal - Enabling Mobility & Dynamic Security
AAA Captive Portal
AAA has a part to play in almost all the ways we access a network today. Emerging technologies such as Network Access Control (NAC) extend AAA even into corporate Ethernet access. Today, wireless hotspots need AAA for security, partitioned networks require AAA to enforce segmentation, and remote access of every kind uses AAA to authorize remote users.
Advantal supports building complex WiFi Captive Portals for hotspots such as retail, hospitality and guest access, as well authenticating enterprise users using 802.1X and RADIUS based protocols. It supports a variety of backend authentication sources, such as Google Apps, Active Directory, SAML providers, and social network sign–ins, including Facebook and Twitter, and Payment Processors such as PayPal.
Advantal’s AAA Captive Portal is available either as a public cloud Service, or as a Virtual Appliance for installation in an enterprise or private data center. This gives the flexibility to choose the best and most relevant option for an enterprise.
– Multiple Captive Portals, each running on a separate URLs
– Captive Portal support based on industry standard UAM as well as Meraki EXCAP protocol and are compatible with major enterprise WiFi hardware such as Cisco, Meraki, Ruckus, Aruba, Motorola and others
– Multiple Virtual RADIUS/802.1X servers, each running on a separate authentication and accounting port
– For RADIUS/802.1X, a comprehensive variety of protocols are supported including PAP, CHAP, MS–CHAP, SIP, PEAP, EAP–TTLS, EAP–TLS and MAC– based authentication
– For Captive Portals, social network OAuth logins are supported, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, as well as PayPal login for payment integration
– Accounting Logs of user and admin actions
– Two–factor authentication using Google Authenticator
– Authentication against External user stores, including Active Directory, LDAP, SQL Databases, Google Apps, as well as customer–provided Web Service APIs
– JSON–based Web Services API
Why Choose Advantal's Authentication, Authorization and Accounting Captive Portal?
– Advantal’s AAA Captive Portal provides strong network access security for the employees and contractors of your business.
– The solution provides customers with advanced hotspot and captive portal solutions integrated with client-specific business logic.
– The AAA Captive Portal supports the industry standard means of using separate WiFi SSIDs or network VLANs to separate your internal business network from customer engagement and hotspot network.
Have a Project or Idea?
Connect with Us