Advantal Technologies is looking for a dynamic Sales & Business Development professional with 3 – 6 years of experience and proven track record in IT sales.
DEPARTMENT : Sales and Marketing
REPORTS TO : Director
To grow our current market with both new and existing customer accounts. This growth will come both from geographical expansion and from developing our sales networks in existing markets by selling our products and services. He will be responsible for maximizing our sales revenue through developing direct customer accounts with existing and new customers. The role is suited to a confident, and organized, sales professional, who has worked in a similar role for an IT Industry.
- Customer Focus
- Energy and Stress
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Problem Solving
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Result Focus
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Ethics and Integrity
- Accountability and Dependability
- Team Work
- Develop business plan and strategy for multiple product line markets that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Prepare action plans for effective search for sales leads and prospects and achieve pre-defined sales targets.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate markets.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding sales performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margins.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales and activity reports and maintain MIS by CRM.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations to clients, customers in the market.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented.
- Maintain code of ethics, integrity and passion at all times
- Insures that all sales personnel meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Maintains contact with all customers in the market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Designs and recommends sales and marketing programs.
- Sets short- and long-term sales strategies.
- Must work to develop and maintain business contacts, and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Support global agents with technical, project and marketing information.
- Work closely with the Project, Design, Marketing and Production teams to ensure customer requirements are met on a timely basis
- 3-6 Years of Experience in Business/Marketing/Sales & Business Development
- Preferably in IT Software , Telecom
- B.A Sales / Marketing, MBA Sales / Marketing / MCA
- Proven working experience in Sales Management
- Technical Savvy.
- The successful candidate shall be an energetic, effective, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in an sales environment
- Technologically advanced and oriented.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Customer service oriented and organized
- The proven ability to hire, build, and lead successful sales teams.
|Job Category||Business Development, Sales Executive|