Advantal is currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst with proven track record in generating sales (preferably in the IT / Software / Telecom domain). Client coordination, project management, business analysis, identifying new avenues of generating sales and retaining customers are some of the attributes that we are looking for in the ideal candidate.
REPORTS TO: Director
- Eliciting requirements.
- Requirements organization.
- Translating and simplifying requirements its management and communication.
- Requirements analysis.
- Business analysis
- Technical analysis
- Customer Focus
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Problem Solving
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Ethics and Integrity
- Accountability and Dependability
- Team Work
- Requirement document
- Design and development of Project Proposals.
- Designs and recommends sales and marketing programs.
- Sets short- and long-term sales strategies and its implementation.
- Prepare action plans for effective search for sales leads and prospects and achieve pre-defined sales targets
- Properly analyzing and designing Functional Specifications & Technical Specifications document.
- Carrying out Cost Analysis Project wise.
- Drafting Product road maps
- Technical Presentations handling and Documentation.
- Enabled strategy through technology for complex projects by successfully leading design discussions with client and managing liaison between client executives & technical teams.
- Translating technical and functional user requirements into a functioning technical solution (Preferable)
- Project Plans
- Expertise in end-to- end project lifecycle management, from Project initiation – Requirements gathering– Analysis – Design through to Development – Testing/Quality Assurance and Production transition.
- Develop business plan and strategy for multiple product line markets that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented.
- Maintain code of ethics, integrity and passion at all times
- 3-4 Years of Experience in Marketing , Sales & Business Development
- Preferably in IT Software , Telecom
- B.A Sales /Marketing, MBA Sales/Marketing; B-Tech, BCA , MCA
- Proven working experience in Sales and Business Analysis.
- Technologically advanced and oriented.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Customer service oriented and organized
- The proven ability to hire, build, and lead successful sales teams.
- Must have a natural ability to engage in business relationships with individuals and groups and a desire to improve these talents
|Job Category||BDE, Sales Executive|