- SS7 brings a set of procedures that define the channel and process for network elements including database queries inside the PSTN network and across from PSTN to the wireless domain of IP and 3G networks
- The wealth of our experience and knowledge helps you make the right set of decisions driven towards achieving a reliable and secure network infrastructure.
- The SS7 standard has now broadened across to country specific variants to facilitate speedy transfer of packet data taking complete advantage of the present infrastructure.
- SIGTRAN (an internet engineering task force standard) standardizes transfer of messages on PSTN Signaling system 7 traffic over wireless networks.
- Its modular structure and transport protocol gives way to a reliable delivery mechanism over IP networks.
- We help you design SS7/SIGTRAN solutions taking all the criterions in to account and work towards providing you an efficient unified architecture enabling seamless data convergence over PSTN and IP networks.
A thorough understanding of the architecture and modular pattern is essential to deliver a result oriented model. Trust our expertise and make a smart investment. Tear across wired and wireless networks the smart way with Advantal on SS7/SIGTRAN